INTEGRATED INFORMATION SERVICE
IIS has an established reputation for effectively developing and delivering information and communication services on often complex issues. These services may be focused on the needs of networks of organisations or the general public.
The Company is not aligned to government or industry bodies and so, as a 'neutral third party', IIS has the flexibility to work in partnership with a broad range of stakeholders.
IIS has an extensive network of contacts including Australian Apprenticeships Support Network providers, Registered Training Organisations, Group Training Organisations, Skills Service Organisations, Australian, State and Territory governments, and careers groups.
IIS's capabilities include:
- The ability to develop effective digital communications content;
- Significant experience of Australian Apprenticeships and vocational education and training policy and initiatives, providing a foundation for an insightful interpretation of government policy;
- Active participation in an extensive range of stakeholder networks;
- Daily contact with employers, jobseekers, students and their influencers providing labour market intelligence;
- The ability to develop client focussed, cross-platform digital communications and specific resources.